2023 Little Summer Shops Stitch-a-Long PDF + SUPPLIES BUNDLE
- Free shipping in Aust over $70
- In stock, ready to ship
Parts 1 and 2 have been released - you will be emailed both parts when your supply bundle ships. See dates below for future release dates.
Introducing the vibrant 'Little Summer Shops' Stitch-A-Long, a six-part mystery cross stitch journey brought to you by Spruce Craft Co.! Immerse yourself in a world of colour, creativity, and community as you embark on this exciting stitching adventure.
What is a Stitch-A-Long? It's a great opportunity for stitching enthusiasts to come together and work on a project as a community. A different part of the design is released every month for six months, so you'll get the thrill of seeing the design come together as a group.
By being part of the 'Little Summer Shops' Stitch-a-Long, you'll become part of a warm and welcoming stitching community. Connect with fellow stitchers, share your progress, seek advice, and revel in your passion for cross stitch in our Facebook group.
All charts are emailed as PDFs on the following 2023 dates:
- Part 1 released: 11th August - released
- Part 2 released: 8th September - released
- Part 3 released: 13th October
- Part 4 released: 10th November
- Part 5 released: 8th December
- Part 6 released: 12th January
You can join at any point during the 'Little Summer Shops' Stitch-a-Long and you'll receive all released parts. No need to worry if you fall behind!
This is a one-off payment, which includes all six monthly components of the design.
The supply bundle includes:
- 19 DMC threads
- 30x40cm Antique White aida in 14ct
- PDF versions of the 6-part 'Little Summer Shops' chart, emailed monthly
This can also be purchased as a PDF version only.
Finished design measurements:
- 143x 88 stitches
- 14 count: 25.9 x 16cm / 10.2 x 6.3inch (fits in a standard A4 size frame)
- 18 count: 20.2 x 12.4cm / 7.9 x 4.9inch
This design uses 19 DMC colours and whole stitches and backstitch only.
This is not an instant download product. All files will be emailed to your nominated email address upon their release date. Be sure to check your spam folder if any parts are missing.