An old craft with a modern twist
If you love stitching vivid, bold patterns, you'll love our monthly cross stitch boxes. Too much colour is never enough!
- Enough cross stich goodies to make two projects
- Five skeins of DMC thread (start building your stash)
- Two pieces of colourful, vibrant fabric
- Four exclusive, full-colour charts (stitch your two favourites!)
- 12cm bamboo hoop
- 8cm bamboo hoop
- Quality John James cross stitch needle
- Plastic thread bobbins to store your cotton
- Free delivery to your door
Monthly Subscription Box
Includes free shipping and absolutely no lock-in contracts (pause or cancel anytime!)
- Try out vivid fabric colours that are difficult to find in store
- Create some time for yourself - cross stitch is the ultimate relaxation hobby
- Grab a friend and start your own 'crafternoon' sessions
- No more sourcing supplies and designs - everything is delivered to your door every month
- Four designs in every box - stitch up something sweet or snarky, whatever floats your boat that month
- Cute, easy little projects that also make great gifts
Coming to you live from Melbourne, all Spruce Craft Co. products are designed by Elise Ross and assembled in our humble studio.
And it goes without saying (but we're saying it anyway!), all our boxes come with 100% quality fabrics, John James needles and gold-standard DMC cotton - we only use supplies that we love and stitch with ourselves.
Upcoming box themes
May 2023 - Taco Time
It's a colourful and delicious fiesta! Stitch up these tacos on vibrant hand dyed yellow fabric and lots of bold colours!
June 2023 - 80's Vibes
Love everything about the eighties with some electric coloured cotton and vibrant violet and black aida.
Got questions about the sub boxes? Sure, we'll answer them: